
We left Fresno and headed north to my brother and his family in Santa Rosa. We showed up at my brother Bryce's house on his birthday! We got to bring in his 34
th year with him. So this is my brother on his Adult Pogo stick! Our Brother Brad is probably, no not probably, he is the nicest brother EVER. He sent Bryce for
Christmas this pogo stick.....he did not have his name for
Christmas, he just said "he's my only brother, so I think I will send him a really nice
Christmas gift."

So, for Bryce's birthday he sent him a Rip Stick. Let's just say this was a hit. After a few days Bob had me pick one up at Target for he and Tuck. Any spare moment Bryce and Bob could find they were out "
ripsticking it."

Here was Bryce's fan club.....does it look like Gwyn might love her Aunt Lisa?

Lisa....I have known her for more than half of my life. She has been through all my drama, and I have been through most of hers. Being with her is so fun and comfortable. We shopped for
grocery's together and giggled. We work really well in the kitchen together, she doesn't mind if I get a little bossy. I just love her. She is my kindred spirit. Isn't this picture pretty of her?

Lisa made Bryce his favorite cake.....carrot cake!

Here is the old man blowing out candles!

I think he is handsome! Thanks for letting our small army invade your life for a few days.
1 comment:
The difference between men and boys is the size of their toys. Wait...they are the same toys as the boys!! How can my baby be 34???
Post a Comment