Thursday, June 19, 2008

San Fran and Fisherman's Wharf

Bryce and Lisa are fabulous host's! They took us into San Francisco our second day there. Here are our cute kids before we took off!
Okay I have both these pictures because I couldn't decide....and at this point what will one more picture do?
The first two grand daughters. When I found out Gwyn was a girl Miranda was one of the first people I called because I knew she would be so glad to finally have girl cousin. Gwyn was devoted to Miranda the moment she pulled her chapstick out.
These three boys are silly. Abe kept trying to make a big deal out of the fact he is taller than Asher because he is younger than him......silly boy.
We went over the Golden Gate bridge 5 times during our visit.....pretty amazing bridge.
Bryce took us to this really cool look out. It was also a WWII site. We enjoyed this little stop.
The three boys hiked up to the top of the tunnel to and coming back down they were a little nervous until Miranda and Lisa started singing the theme song of Indiana Jones. Immediately the boys were adventurous....
Look at Asher's sweet moves.
Uncle Bryce carried miss Gwyn on his shoulders.
Abe just checking things out.

We went to the Maritime museum ships on the wharf....this was our view of the Ghirardolli square.
Lisa acting like Rose from Titanic...okay I may have begged her.
Here are the kids walking up the ship. On a side note, when a man comes up and hands your kids balloon swords tell him no. He gave us these balloons and then had us pay him 6 bucks. We tried to give them back but he wouldn't take them.......totally robbed.
Tucker and Miranda

Sacher!!!!

Gil Bear running with a sword.
Miranda was a great captain.
Arrghhh....pirates.
The boys hanging out on the bottom of the boat.....doesn't Tucker look happy?
These are some of the sleeping quarters on the ship. The cool thing is that Miranda's school came on an over night field trip here. They slept in these and the captain showed them how to work on a ship.


Gwyn trying her hand at row boat.....
Uncle Bryce helped her out.
Nate and Paige just moved to N. California too. They met up with us in the city. Love them, and they are having so much fun....to be married with out kids again?!
We went to sea the sea lions on Pier 39......Isn't my niece beautiful?
Gil was MESMERIZED by the sea lions....I am pretty sure he would have watched them all day. He kept yelling "hi" and then he would make there noises back to them.





4 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures! It looks like soooo much fun and I'm looking at these thinking...sigh...these are all of my favorite people and they are having a party without me! :(

andrea said...

Bryce has some mighty CUTE kids. Miranda reminds me so much of you...it's crazy!

jen said...

What a fun trip! I love all the pictures. The kids look like they had a blast. Great update.

annebabe said...

i am totally loving your detailed account of your california adventure! the pics are awesome and i love coastal towns with boats and sea lions and all things nautical. the titanic pose was great! :)