Isn't it so fun!!! Did you get the 50mm?? Your pictures turned out great. So crisp and clear! I LOVE my 50mm. I kind of have my eye on the 28-70mm f/2.8 now!! I am never satisfied. Anyways, cute pics!
Happy Birthday Robyn!! So glad that you are now 30 with me. I love you attitude about being this age. These will be the best years! Love you girl!!! -Amber
7 comments:
Isn't it so fun!!! Did you get the 50mm?? Your pictures turned out great. So crisp and clear! I LOVE my 50mm. I kind of have my eye on the 28-70mm f/2.8 now!! I am never satisfied. Anyways, cute pics!
Mmmm....beautiful.
Such great shots!
Okay-- I need to see Gil. He has changed since I last saw him. He looks more grown up, crazy. Janie is going to be even more smitten. Love 'em.
Happy Birthday Robyn!! So glad that you are now 30 with me. I love you attitude about being this age. These will be the best years! Love you girl!!!
-Amber
I don't have your email address so I'll comment and hope you get it.
Happy Birthday Robyn! I remember you every year on this special day and how grateful I am for all you taught me. I love you! Denise
Hey baby...nice lens!
Post a Comment