An early birthday present from my mom(new lens for my camera).....not to mention she surprised us with watching our kids for the night for our anniversary. What could be better? The kids stayed up until midnight watching movies and eating popcorn (in mom and dad's bed) with Nannie. All of them slept with Nannie. For breakfast Nannie fixed them what ever they wanted for breakfast, I think that meant for different meals were prepared. For a treat and lunch Snow Cones and McDonald's! Do you wonder why my kids adore her? She is amazing! Love you Mom.

3 comments:
The pictures are beautiful and it was MY treat to be able to spend the night with those four cuties. I miss them already!!! XOXO
Moms are great, HUH? Happy Birthday whenever it is.
the pictures are fabulous...
I am so glad you finally have you new lens. it told you it would make all the difference!
Post a Comment