Thursday, August 28, 2008

Swim Team

Another great year of swim team has come to an end! I feel terrible that I have not posted about this before but better late than never right? This is team jr. sharks, and my boys have been apart of it for a couple of years.
Tucker showing you his tooth that was pulled out....yuck!
Tuck did amazing well this year. At his swim meet he swam all four events and won all four of them. I was the very proud mom on the side lines screaming and jumping up and down. Abe swam in Tucker's division, he was the youngest but he still did very well. He kept saying, "but I didn't come in last!" After the swim meet there was a raffle and Abe won. He told his Nannie that she should be proud because Tucker won all the races and he won the raffle! Skill/chance it's all the same right?
*no close up of Abe because he was off playing!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Way to go, Tuck. And Abe's remark will go down in history as one of the classics! Love those boys! XOXOXOXO