Sunday, September 07, 2008

Her first day at pre-school.....where is the time going?

Here she is ready to go....and oh so tired of mother's photo shoots!! Little brother feeling the need to have his back pack on too. It's a good thing he was down for his nap when I had to take her, I am afraid he would have had a melt down with out sister bear.

Talking to daddy who was out of town for her first day...I don't know who it was harder for, her or her dad! The other night after Bob and I had been laying in bed for awhile when he rolled over laughing, telling me that Gwyn had proposed to him earlier in the evening:)
Waiting for Miss Debbie's door to open....
Gwyn in class with her friend S.J. She loved Pre-school and didn't stop talking about it all day. She loves Miss Debbie ( helps that she is my good friend!) She was really tired after the long two hours of strenuous work;) We LOVE pre-school


11 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you, thank you!!! I have been waiting and waiting for this post. She looks so adorable and you know she will be running the pre-school within a few weeks. Pretty, pretty precocious girl! I miss her...can't wait until you come visit. XOXOXO

Amber said...

She looks adorable and your pictures look amazing. Halle has that same dress. Love it!

jen said...

Aaww... Is she really old enough for preschool!?! I love her dress. It matches her beautiful blue eyes!

andrea said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures. And is that lipstick she is wearing? OMG...too funny.

Nate and Paige said...

I love Dwyn... poor Gil though I feel for the little guy. I guess you need to follow Gwyn's plan for you so he won't be left alone to long :) AND who knows, maybe I'll catch that wave

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

ummm....yeah when does the girl not have some kind of lip gloss on? She crazy for it!

Jan Russell said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Robyn! Your kiddos are TOO CUTE! Someone really needs to get a memo out to all of them to stop growing up so quickly!

Bethany said...

Hey Robyn!! It is Bethany from the photography workshop! Just popped in to say HELLO! Your kids are darling! I am LOVING the bows on Gwyn!! SO CUTE!! But she is such a beautiful girl to start with!

My little guy started preschool in August. I was traumatized but have now gotten used to the routine and quite enjoy the quiet time with my sassy little girl!! (He has LOVED it from day 1!!)

AmyL. said...

She looks way too gorgeous for preschool! Ella seems to always come home with paint on her clothes and face after preschool. Isn't preschool great! I'm loving the little break myself. Gwyn is adorable.

Megan said...

Hi Rob! My mom got the shirt at Old Navy. It's one of our favorites! Gynn is so cute! I can't believe that I have only seen her in person a few times. Maybe you ought to give me a call next time you're IN town, not on your way OUT of town. Ha Ha! So, are you going to be coming any time soon? By the way, I guess I'm supposed to tag people because I got tagged. So if you feel like it- you've been tagged.

Tim said...

Robyn, Gywn is soooo adorable. Time does go by sooo fast. You seem to make the most of each day. Hope to see you soon. Love, Eileen