Friday, September 12, 2008

My first attempt at black and white.....

Gwynnie's giggle...I love her chubby fingers in this picture!
Happy Gil Bear, but by that afternoon he was very feverish.....Last night Bob took him in to the doctor and he has an ear infection. both his tubes are out so I guess we will see if he is going to need tubes again!

Geena is my favorite 6 year old ! She is so sweet with Gwyn and Gil. I like to call her my little nanny. She entertains my kids often for me. Love her like she is my own. While we were taking pictures the other day she and Gwyn were whispering to each other.....so cute!

7 comments:

Bob said...

them pictures are real real real good.

Pam said...

ADORABLE!! Such amazing shots and such amazing kids! Can't wait to see you. XOXOXO

Laura said...

You should be a professional because you take some of the most beautiful pictures...it also helps that you have the most beautiful kids!

annebabe said...

i heart the chubby fingers!! and the one of the two miss g's, well, its the quintessential little girl photo. and poor gilly bear! i hope his ears are okay.

Amber said...

Love the whisperings! Your black and whites look really good Rob!

jen said...

Great job! Are you loving Sheye's photography class? My favorite is the picture of Geena and Gwyn. So cute.

Bottoms Family said...

Those pictures are adorable! I wish I had that kind of talent! Oh and Heather colored my hair today. I love her!