Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some of Gil's 2 year pictures....

  • This weekend we headed back to our home town because Bob had meetings, we miss the fall, and we love to see our friends and family. Brooke and I took some pictures of Gil for his 2 year old pictures and really hers turned out a lot better than mine see! Thanks to my dear friend Amber we got to visit her parents awesome house and their many barns. It was really fun....enjoy! I will try to post some of his actual Birthday party this week.





    Oh and one of Gwyn pouting because she wanted a turn on the chair.


10 comments:

farmgirl said...

Awww. What a beautiful two year old boy. Love them.

Pam said...

Howdy! That's one beautiful cowboy you've got there...and a pretty pouting princess, too! So good to see you all for a few days. XOXOXO

andrea said...

shut up. these are AWESOME. I love, love that first picture. It belongs on a wall. And the last one of Gwyn...so funny! The chair is cute. I may need it for P's room.

Young Family said...

Cute pictures!! He grew up so fast!!

saramarilee said...

Two already...so grown up. And, how come I don't look that cute when I pout?

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

well i absolutley love your processing on the first 4.

Why don't I know what it is?!?!?

these are daring.. between the two of us I'm pretty sure he had an awesome two year shoot.

I am working on his, and will send a disc to you soon.

ps.
my phone is dead, and i can't find my charger.. it's a problem. I will call you when i have means of communication!

Sarah said...

Janie and I both love your Gil. Cute cute cute. Can I steal him? I think you have enough boys over there to share.

The White Clan said...

Those are some beautiful kids!

jen said...

Happy Birthday Gil! Such a cute boy. You got some GREAT pictures.

stacia said...

two already?? that is hard to believe! he is so dang cute and you are becoming quite the photographer... good job!