Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Preview

Here are my little trick -or- treaters a few days early! I LOVE this picture because it is so true to form for all of their personalities.

Mr Gilly Bear as Peter Pan.



We went up to my mom and dad's for a quick visit. Bob and Tucker went to the BYU game with Grandy and Grandpa. Amber and Chase were having an adult Halloween party that we went to later that night. My mom babysat my kids and threw them a mean Halloween party while we were at ours......She is so fun.


Gwynnie witch! My mom made her the skirt and necklace! She adores this just because Nannie made it.


She was all about the party!



I made her hat....I have to admit I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.


Abe the GREAT Wizard. I love Abe because he always has his own ideas about what he wants to be. I really enjoy this boy.


He insist that he must play his character really serious. What do you think? His costume took me the longest to make, but to see his face when he tried it on made it all worth it.


Oh My!!!! This is my Indiana Tucker Jones. I think he looks so handsome in these pictures, he totally posed this himself.....heart breaker in the making, or just breaking my heart:) He really wanted to be Indiana Jones last year until we found Jack the Pumpkin Kings costume. So this year we hit the DI and raided a few closets and this is what we came up with for Indy. He keeps lamenting to me that he should have been Jack this year and Indiana last year because there wouldn't have been very many last year, and EVERYONE will be it this year. What can you do?


Indy and Bella the little lamb.....Tuck just holding his newest niece. She is YUMMY!


Gabi and Bella as Little Bo Peep and her Lamb. They are beautiful girls. Brad and Vanessa came right before Bob and I left for our party so I only got to take the girls pictures.....I missed the rest of my nieces and nephews:(


So here is our crew sitting pretty nicely for me. I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised to see how okay my kids were with me making their costumes. I usually only do store bought and to save money this year we got creative.....it's was really fun. I could really learn from them. Thanks mom and sisters for making the kids night great. Amber and Chase your party was GREAT! Thanks for bugging us enough to get us up there!

8 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

So cute! I love ALL their cosutumes. You would never think they weren't store bought. Wish I could see them in real life :( p.s. Tucker is a total babe!

Pam said...

Thanks for the post! They are amazingly adorable and we had such a great time....just wasn't long enough! And yes...Tucker is a babe! Too bad you missed the green make-up on Gwynnie :) XOXOXOXO

jen said...

I LOVE that first picture. Gwynn's face is priceless! Tucker is a very handsome Indiana Jones. Great job with making the costumes.

Amber said...

WE.. are so glad you came up! I have been wanting you to meet some of my friends and have them meet you since they have all heard sooo much about you! These pictures are so fun! I love the costumes! Ben also wanted to be Indiana this year, we went to buy the costume and it was sold out! I guess we could of got creative like you did. They all look amazing. Did you get some family ones too?

annebabe said...

look at you miss pho-tog!! way to take some super hot pics! and to echo the running theme here, yes, tucker is total babe. and miss g is oozing with personality. they all look fantastic. snaps to you for saving money AND creating the snazziest outfits on the block. :)

farmgirl said...

Love the first picture...it really does capture each of them. Yeah to you for making the costumes!!

AmyL. said...

That picture of all of them is THE BEST!!! Gwyn's expression...such a 3 year old girl!! Love it!

Celia said...

As soon as I saw those pictures, I thought to myself, "Please tell me -- for my sake -- that she didn't make those costumes." You are incredible! Good for you!