(Tucker's tough football pose)
Tucker decided he would finally try a little Flag Football.....Football has not always been his favorite sport. When he was younger and he and the boys in the neighborhood would be playing football, he would say "I'm not feeling the football spirit today." But when his soccer team approached him on playing flag football he was in. I know he is a big kid but truly his love is soccer.
He is really enjoying flag football, I think it must just be the tackle football he doesn't love. Here he is ready for a little action.
Tucker and his team mates.....yes he might be bigger than the rest of them. On Tucker's left is Mikaeda Puriri (Michael Puriri's son from my hometown) fun to run into them again.

Gil is Tucker's biggest fan......he enjoys these games if you can't tell by how grubby he is.
He is really enjoying flag football, I think it must just be the tackle football he doesn't love. Here he is ready for a little action.
Tucker and his team mates.....yes he might be bigger than the rest of them. On Tucker's left is Mikaeda Puriri (Michael Puriri's son from my hometown) fun to run into them again.
Gil is Tucker's biggest fan......he enjoys these games if you can't tell by how grubby he is.


7 comments:
OMG...you finally updated. So glad to know you are somewhere besides facebook! I'd want Tucker on my team too...he just looks like he should be good at football! And careful about Gil eating the dirt...remember what happened to Ben Jackson? Love that Gilly Bear and can't wait to see you all on Friday! XOXXOXOXO
Tucker is so cute. I love the mouth guard. & Gil's face - so cute. Love it. Did you figure out stat counter? if not - let me know & I'll help you. & are you guys feeling better? I got to teach Tucker on Sunday because he was the only one there & he said that Gwen, Gil & you were all sick.
okay, seriously, every time i see gil's face, i think to myself, that is one awesome pair of lips. is it weird that i am in love with your two year olds lips??? he is precious. and tucker needs to embrace his NFL size. :)
Fun to see Mike's son. Can't believe Tucker is playing football with him!
one update??? not going to cut it.
and neither will one comment from me....
agreed that tuck looks like a natural football player, he is so handsome though. maybe his uncle nate can teach him some skillz?
p.s. i need gil
shut up. That last picture is A-MAZING.
Post a Comment