Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heater...

I love the first day we turn on the heater. I love the way it smells. This morning Bob turned it on and all the smoke detectors went off.? I know we are in a warm climate but we have opened our windows at night and our room gets freezing cold. I love it with my warm down comforter on us, and snuggling in. It is a little hard to get out of bed when it's that cold though. One of my favorite memories of growing up was when mom first turned on the heater, and thinking it was the first sign of winter.....I love when a season change finally hits us!

4 comments:

Pam said...

You call that winter??? Come on up north and get a little of the white stuff on you and then you will really appreciate your heater! XOXO

amylmitchell said...

I'm glad someone is a fan of winter, cause I'm missing that summer sun!

Anonymous said...

I so agree!!!! I'm glad it gets cold enough in St. George to feel the change of seasons :-) snuggle up and read to your kids :-)

Amber said...

I love the window open at night and the blankets on top. It is so hard to get out of bed with it like that!