Monday, November 17, 2008

Farm Girl's Family Pictures.....(just a preview)

Adam and Grant D.
Lucy Goose

This is my dear friend Mary Ann's family.....thanks for the maiden voyage into family picture taking! You were a great family to break me in!



3 comments:

farmgirl said...

You are THE BEST. And how much do I love you--A LOT! This was so much fun from start to finish!! Thanks a million. I adore them all.

andrea said...

I don't even know what to say. Even if you had been taking family pictures for years I would find these amazing but then considering it was your first real shoot...wow, wow, wow. I love them. Mary Ann has beautiful kids and you are beyond talented. Consider me jealous on all fronts ;0) And can I please be next in line?

Shotwell's said...

These are great! Good job, and the colors are amazing! Where did you do these at?