Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Schoenfeld's First Family Pictures....


The leaders of the pack....

Grant in flight....


Lucy Ann

The whole family


Grant and Mary Ann





Daddy Squish






Amazing Elsie






The Ladies









Another Shot








and yet another.....






Gil's Best Buddy





Mr. good looking








Sisters......need I say more?
















Adam the cool teenager, who loves to text!





Audrey






Elsie again!






So, what do you think about my first attempt at family pictures? It was totally nerve racking but totally fulfilling. I am no Stace or Brooke but I am working on it.....(Thanks Brooke for taking my hundreds of calls!) Thanks Mike and Mary Ann it was SO FUN!!!!






12 comments:

farmgirl said...

I don't even know what to say....you did such a good job and I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bottoms Family said...

Those are fantastic! You can test out my family anytime ;) Great work!

The White Clan said...

Hey call me! I really need to know where you did those at. They are amazing!

trevan said...

yeah yeah, those are great and all, but what about Tuck's b-day?? of all your children, he deserves the post the most, especially since he's saving all of his expensive presents for santa.

Pam said...

Robyn, these are terrific! You did an awesome job...love the ones of the sisters and I'm crazy about the one with the whole family walking hand in hand. So when do you start your own photog business? XOXXOO

Pam said...

P.S. Darling Family, Mary Ann and ditto to what Trev said. :)

Laura said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amber said...

Wow, truly amazing! Love the one of Lucy, but all of them look so good. I would hire ya for sure!

Kara said...

Holy crap, Robyn! These are fantastic!

Sarah said...

Pretty good-lookin' family. Nice work. I think my favorite is Mary Anne with all her girls. And can I have Elsie's skin, pretty please!!

Hot Mom said...

So cute. They are all great, but I really love the pics of Elsie, probably because she cracks me up all of the time.

Pam said...

Update, please!