When I was 15 my mom gave me this book and the first of my Christmas china. I have treasured this since the Christmas I opened my teapot and dishes. My mom started a tradition with me that year and it has been a joy in my life and in my children's life. For 5 years my mom every Christmas added to my Christmas china, and now I have a lovely set.
Here was our tea party this afternoon.....my boys love this as much as me and my daughter. Abe and Gwyn dressed up, Gil put on a costume then gave up. Tucker is too old an cool to dress up for tea parties anymore:(
I did an plate of just veggies for this boy!





9 comments:
Wish I could have been there to share in the party! Miss you cuties. Merry Christmas Eve! XOXOXO
You are such a cute mom!! Great idea.
Hi Robyn,
What a super cute blog. You take beautiful photos. It's so amazing to see how much your kids look like you and your siblings. That's just how I remember you guys. WOW!
I can totally see your mom starting that sweet tradition with you. She was the best mom.
I'm thinking you must live in Vegas or St. George. Can't believe you guys got snow.
How is Kennan's baby doing? I'm so sorry to hear about it. I will keep her in my prayers.
I'm going to go check out your siblings blogs.
Oh my goodness. I checked out the family blogs. So Brooke is a photographer. Her photos are gorgeous. It looked like a fun sister party at her birth. I'm jealous! Your dad looks exactly the same. I bet your mom is as gorgeous as ever too. It's so cute to see her comment on all of your blogs. What a nice mom. My mom doesn't read mine anymore. At least not my Crash Test Dummy Diaries. It's too wacked out for her.
I don't recognize Paige at all. She was only a baby, but I can't see her in that face. Kennan's baby looks just like I remember Paige. Just like your mom.
I'm so glad you found me.
So, only one family member doesn't blog? Pretty good record! Better tell Bryce to jump on the band wagon or he might not make it to the Celestial Kingdom.
Is that your new lens taking that macro picture? Ooh la la!
just in...
UPDATE!!!
Would you please post some pictures with that AMAZING new lens you just got...
um...yeah I never made it over with your Christmas gift. I am lame. I guess you will get a MLK goodie.
Seriously...the kids our back in school, now BLOG for crying out loud! You so need to update....XOXOXO
Post a Comment