Here are Tucker, "big D" and Gil running to find some kind of sledding hill..... Notice that there isn't much snow, just the white stuff falling from the sky. Here in our town this is considered a LOT of snow. Why do we even own a sled? I think Nannie gave to them to use at HER house.
Abe decided to try to make a snowman instead.....here he is telling Kyrstin about Greta breaking her arm today while rolling his first ball.
All four of my kids in a mish mash of clothes saved through out the years....we did live in snow once upon a time. I do believe that Gilbear is wearing something of my cousins Jacob or Eli. Snow clothes aren't a necessity down here.
Here is the boy who has asked a million times today if he could make a snowman and Santa. I promised after his nap he could try. He finally gave up when his hands were bright red and he couldn't feel them anymore. Why he wouldn't keep gloves on I'll never understand. I hate to say it but his Santa never came to fruition.
Abee baby only lasted 30 minutes. He of all of my children likes the cold the least. I think he is a bit like uncle Tim. When he is done he is done.
Tucker rushed in the door from school, dressed in his snow clothes and we didn't see him until dinner was on the table at 6 o'clock. This boy woke up depressed on Sunday because there was no snow on the ground. Then when he woke up to falling snow today he begged me to stay home today or at least check him out so he could play in the snow all day. I mean.... I didn't.She stayed out until all her friends went in and I have to say she couldn't help but have her tongue out the whole time trying to catch some snowflakes.
See?

Here is Tucker and his buddies just before leaving to the ball park to find a hill to snowboard/sled down. I guess they found one because he was soaking when he got home.
This is Abe's end result of his snowman. I don't know why he chose to use the neighbors muddy yard? Let's just call this a "southern Snowman". Well, I am off to bed to dream of another snowy day before Christmas. What a treat to have some of that white stuff today. Would it be to much to ask for a repeat of tomorrow? Would it also be to much to ask if it could be back in the 70's by Christmas day? I think Santa might be bringing some outdoor items.
See?
Here is Tucker and his buddies just before leaving to the ball park to find a hill to snowboard/sled down. I guess they found one because he was soaking when he got home.
This is Abe's end result of his snowman. I don't know why he chose to use the neighbors muddy yard? Let's just call this a "southern Snowman". Well, I am off to bed to dream of another snowy day before Christmas. What a treat to have some of that white stuff today. Would it be to much to ask for a repeat of tomorrow? Would it also be to much to ask if it could be back in the 70's by Christmas day? I think Santa might be bringing some outdoor items. 

4 comments:
So glad they had a snow day...although I must say, the snowman is a bit pathetic. Come on up here where there is some REAL white stuff! Miss you...XOXOXO
that is little snowman
love,
Tucker
I've been wondering if you let Tucker stay home from school today...this is A LOT of snow(relatively speaking)--I just came in from shoveling my side walk and drive way. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT???
hmm...
snow and palm trees.
it just ain't right.
but i'm glad you got some christmas snow!
and since when does tuck leave blogging comments????
Post a Comment