Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amberly is 33...errrr I mean is 31

A little walk down memory lane with you. The infamous Jackson Hole Trip...sorry my friends for my brattiness this trip.


I don't know where I found this little gem....but that is what it is. Your Welcome!

My 15th birthday. We went to SLC and saw a movie and slept over at the Marriott Hotel. I thought it was fun but maybe you didn't? You don't look so happy. On a side note, isn't my mom's hair GREAT?



Another picture from that great Jackson Hole trip.



More Marriott pictures.... Here is the the thing. How is it that you look exactly the same?





Ahhhh....Lake Powell Watkins style. I loved Sand Hill. Amberly is the foxy one in the florescent swimsuit on the far left.

The Ambers.
I don't remember you as a grumpy person...but you seem upset in this picture too.
Riding in the front of the boat as your dad showed us the sights. You were so into Bob Marley at that point. Why?

We have been pregnant MANY times together. I had just had Abe and you were just about to have Ben.

My 17th birthday....I actually love this picture of you.


Here you are now with your 4th child in arms. You are a fantastic friend who I love dearly. We have been friends since the day in 8th grade I sang into my deodorant to you in PE. You thought to yourself who in the hell (no you would would have said heck because you are way better than me)is she? After that we were tight! I admire you so much. You are a fantastic mother and wife. I am so glad that you have been in my life for more than half of it. You have never been anything but a influence of good to me. Thank you for your friendship I hope the next 31 years will be as fun as the last. Happy Birthday true blue friend.

xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you Robyn! That was a walk down memory lane, some good some not so good :) I may be the only comment here so might I comment on each.
1. What? And how did you know that was our Jackson trip? Oh ya, that incredible memory of yours.
2.Oh yes, why was I so crazy about him. Look at his hand, the one that is behind me. It looks purple and stiff, like I am posing with a mannequin. What a dress, puffed sleeves!
3. I am guessing I didn't think I would actually be in this picture!
4. I love the expression you have here. That will always be a "Robyn look".
5. NICE.
6. That was such a fun trip. Amber's getting some air! Notice the Stussy possy above us.
7. Oh what a fabulous hostess I am.
8. Bob Marley because of Mike Purrui. He was the bomb!
9. No comment.
10. And you love this picture because...
11. I really could use a new hair style seeing that it's been the same way my entire life. No wonder you say I have never changed :)
Thank you Robyn for your kind words. You make me smile. I love how when I call you answer the phone with so much joy and life! You will always be one of my very best friends!

annebabe said...

robyn, you are such a loyal, genuine friend. really. you love people fiercely and i love that about you.

Young Family said...

Those pictures were great!! I too love Amber...you are both such great friends!!

Ally said...

Love the ode to Amber as well! She is fabulous!