Wow, your pictures just get better and better...I'm gonna have to remember you next time I need our pics done. Um, I just read through some of your older posts and found the one about your hubby's job. So sorry, times can get tough, but keep up the good attitude. Also, my mom said I should ask you what dr you use down here for having babies...I don't know any good ones! Call me, don't you have my number?
6 comments:
Love it. Love you.
Awesome! You go girl! XOXOXO
Looks great Rob!!!
Great pictures! I am proud of you! Hope all is well, we need to find time to get together! :)
Wow, your pictures just get better and better...I'm gonna have to remember you next time I need our pics done. Um, I just read through some of your older posts and found the one about your hubby's job. So sorry, times can get tough, but keep up the good attitude. Also, my mom said I should ask you what dr you use down here for having babies...I don't know any good ones! Call me, don't you have my number?
I keep checking for that post girl. Thank you for that phone call yesterday. I still have not erased it because it was so sweet.
Post a Comment