Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Alec's Blessing Pictures


























I hope you love them Karlee!

I finally have a name for my business.....my site soon to come!

12 comments:

brooke c jackson said...

love the name.
love the pics.
love you.


these are excellent,and soo creative. love the one of all three of them stacked. carly is going to love these!!

i'm proud of you... you are getting so good... so quick!

xoxo

Pam said...

So cute! I agree...I love the stacking picture. Alec is one cute little fella and you've captured his sweetness perfectly. Way to go, Rob! XOXOXOXO

farmgirl said...

They are fantastic- as always. I love them, and your new name...you are just all around fan-tab-u-lous. This is going to be great, my dear!

Nathan & Dacia Holt said...

Robyn - these are so precious. You are a natural!

Nathan & Dacia Holt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan & Dacia Holt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kennan said...

luff the name and luff your work. these images are not helping with my baby hunger..... sister bear, great work. xo

Nate and Paige said...

Seriously, where did you and Brooke come from? I feel like the amazing photography happened over night. They look really good and of course you would name you company something like 'sugared' love it.

andrea said...

these are fantastic. I love the blue eyes peeking out of the blanket. So sweet. The name sugared makes me want to eat...not sure if that's good or bad, LOL. I love it.

Megan Andersen said...

Hi Robin! Karlee told me where to find you...again. LOVE these pictures, they turned out great!! You definitely have the eye & talent for photography.

P.S. I am really lovin' the name you came up with...I think it's perfect!!!

Amber said...

LOVE IT!!! LOVE THE NAME!!! These are so incredible!!!

Karlee said...

LOVE THEM!!! YOUR AMAZING!!! You are so talented & have such a unique style! THANKS!!!