Ghetto shoes? LOL. I'm in for sure.Next time the posse comes out will you call me? Hayden and Pipes would love to go for a ride. Tomorrow perhaps?
Seriously adorable! So much fun...and it looks like a different planet from our snow covered inversion! YUCK!!
Cute. Halle got one too. It's totally fun to ride, I take Luke on rides around the kitchen. He loves it.
Age? Check.Snotty nose? Check.Ghetto Shoes? Check.Cute as can be? Double Check.Wiggly car? Not so much- how about an innocent by stander?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ghetto shoes? LOL. I'm in for sure.
Next time the posse comes out will you call me? Hayden and Pipes would love to go for a ride. Tomorrow perhaps?
Seriously adorable! So much fun...and it looks like a different planet from our snow covered inversion! YUCK!!
Cute. Halle got one too. It's totally fun to ride, I take Luke on rides around the kitchen. He loves it.
Age? Check.
Snotty nose? Check.
Ghetto Shoes? Check.
Cute as can be? Double Check.
Wiggly car? Not so much- how about an innocent by stander?
Post a Comment