Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years Eve Weston Style......

Every year the Weston's have a New Years Eve party, and you have to be pretty special to be invited to this party.....you have to be able to embarrass yourself real good:) The party theme was iconic dances....yep that left the door wide open.
So here are the Sullivan's doing the little Napoleon Dynamite dance!




Oh yeah, you had a name drawn to see who your back up dancers would be....the Jackmans won this round. Travis made a fantastic Kip.



The Gerhets did a little cheer number to Hey Mickey!

Turns out Bobi is a GREAT cheerleader.


The Westons were so gangster as Kris-kros.

I just had to document all of the sweet jumps I got on film.

Mark is amazing don't you think?

Mark little brother Sarah was great too.

The Broughs with a little Hokie Pokie...


The Jackmans with Saturday Night Fever.


Anne told us that Travis made them practice quite a lot. He takes these things very seriously.

I am so glad he does.

The Leach's had a great number that involved some serious choreography....

Impressive! So was the fact that Mark and Sarah are pretty much getting it on in the background.

The Layton's did a dance piece from "So You Think You Can Dance" It was the mattress dance. I have to say that I am always impressed with Steve's commitment.


Action shot of Sara!


The Buntings were the infamous Millie Vanilli.....

I especially liked the paper they layed out in front of them to help them remember their moves.

Here we have the Edwards(who we are related to.) Yes, that is Sam in a Speedo.

We did a little synchronized swimming with them to Titanic's "My Heart Will Go On" It was beautiful...let me tell you.

We ended the night with a little River Dance.....

And I think I will end this post with this picture of the One and Only.......Lord of the Dance!
(thank you Mom for the shirt you whipped up for Bob)
Thanks Weston's we love your parties....hope we are here for next years!


6 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

thank you.



that picture of bob is going as an immediate screen saver.

hands down, best costume.


bobby baby bikini... i love you for this

farmgirl said...

I know you had some ill feelings toward me for missing this shin-dig...but thank you for posting these pictures they are hilarious. And the Lord of the Dance looks simply amazing. Go Bob and Go Pam!

Anonymous said...

Very fun Robyn! I cannot even imagine Lane and doing such a thing...I think we're just too old to "move it, move it!"

We're so sad to hear about your job loss. I know you'll come out on top. You've got what it takes. You're made of the real stuff! I love you!

kennan said...

inspirational and left me breathless.....

Pam said...

Seriously....Lord of the Dance reincarnate!! Love that man. Would like to have seen a shot of YOU kicking up your heels, Missy. You'll have to do your number for us when you come up next week for FHE! XOXOXOXO

jen said...

I love how serious I look in all the pics, ha ha! You guys were awesome.