The Smith Family.....They appear on my blog every few months. Ally is one of my best friends EVER and I think you could include Wes in that category too. My favorite thing about them is that they are always game for WHATEVER. So when Bob talked to Wes the night before we headed out sledding they were in. Don't mind that their baby is 6 months old. Ally is so kick back that of course she would bring miss Emiline.
Ahhh....isn't she beautiful!
We decided to go up AF Canyon to the Smiths usual spot. It was great except no one had been there since it had snowed 16 inches or more. We were really trekking to make it up the hill. My boys thought it was great. My littles, not so much.
Here are my boys.....
Here is Ally and Wes's oldest Ben. He is 4 going on 12. He was such a trooper, up and down those hills and then he would ride down crazy on his disc. He was making me tired just watching him. He was the last to come back to the car.
Here is my man....
My brother Brad and his adorable daughter Gabi came with us. I have to say that he is the reason the sledding adventure came to be. He left a message for us when we got to my mom's that he would be down first thing in the morning to go sledding with us. He really can be quite bossy. So we were ready to go sledding when he got to my mom's.
Here is Ally. We went to lunch with our friends from High School the day I left to go home.(somehow I forgot to bring my camera) I rode with Ally and Holly. As Holly Hunsaker walked up to the car I told her she looked just like she did in High School (it's been a couple years that we have been in town at the same time.) Ally turned to me and asked why I don't ever tell her that.......then we both started laughing. Ally liked to dress like a boy whilst in our teenage years.....it was the era of grunge after all. Look at her now! She is BEAUTIFUL! I love this picture of her.
Here is Wes....
Adam and Gil





7 comments:
Wow, your sledding pictures look much more adventurous than mine. I love to VISIT the snow, don't you?
i need my sorels back.... thanks :).
Hey, guess what? We have some more snow for you if you want to do a re-run! Seriously, enough already...XOXOXO
Gwyn is a girl after my own heart. I would rather sit and watch, and stay warm, than freeze my fanny off!
love bob's face. hil-ar-rious!! and me and miss g and some hot cocoa will get along just fine, thank you very much. :) how fun to be a kid again and get really cold and not even care because you are having so much dang fun.
Amazing photos!
Love the one of BOB! Ally does look beautiful! Ally is so beautiful!
Post a Comment