I have wanted to video tape this for weeks now. (Now I have my new Flip Video so I can) Bob and I discovered Gwyn's singing and dramatic effects a few weeks ago while driving. We were both in tears laughing at how much she feels this song.... This is her early morning rendition! Enjoy!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Oh.My.Gosh. That is THE CUTEST thing ever. Watch out Miley, here comes Gwyn!!! She is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I loved watching that! Love that song too! ;)
perfection. have i mentioned i love her? get that girl and agent
miley... who??
gywneth rose.. THEERE ARE NO WORDS!!!!
i love you angel girl!
That was amazing! Thanks for sharing! Nothing like "little" talent!!! She's great!
Love that girl!! My kids loved her rendition...watch out Simon!!
You sing it, Sista! :)
So cute!
Yo and check it out dawg!!
It was brilliant ~ thanks for sharing!! Love that girl!
Yeah I actually had a tear trickle down my face. Her and I are so alike when it comes to music.
Nate
LOVE IT!!
OK, that is awesome. SOOO great! (Although I do feel a little jipped that I didn't get to experience the concert in person when we were there...)
hey get her down here!! we can both star in the community play!! haha wonder where she gets tht talent from? must of been tht trip had down to california hahahaha miss and love u guys!!!
miri
Hi Robyn! Just so you know, I love and live for comments on my blog - lol - and totally feel like I know you too! Watching Gwyn's cute performance pretty much confirms that you are correct - I need a 4th...and she needs to be a girly girl like yours! I absolutely love her flair for the dramatic! ADORABLE!
Loveeeeeeeeee IT! I'm sitting here with M & D laughing our bunz off! She is great. Reminds me a bit of, when I hear that disco beat WOOOOWEEEEE!! ;)
Oh Robyn, I LOVE it!! I love so much how she is holding her heart and shaking her head the whole time. You were right, she is for sure feeling this side.
Bergen is convinced she is Hannah Montana! She just said "I wish I could be like that girl" So cute!
Post a Comment