Friday, July 10, 2009

Abe's Baptism...a little late

_MG_0210
I am so proud of our Abraham for being baptized! (He was ever so worried about his feet popping out of the water while daddy was dunking him.)
b&w version
One of the very few pictures of me actually on this blog. Ahhh...I hate having my picture taken, but I am happy to have documentation of Abe and I together on this special day.
_MG_0214-1
Bob and Abe...sorry babe this was the best picture of you! (Andrea can confirm) I don't know what you were doing with your chin in all your pictures...but it wasn't good. (I still love you though. )
IMG_0219-1
All the men in the circle who helped confirm him. We have such great family and neighbors. Oh, our hometeachers are the best too.
_MG_0227-1
The after party was in our backyard and Bob bar-b-qued for all of us. It was really a lovely evening. The kids had a great time. I love to feed people. It brings me great joy! I love it even more when people feel like they can just hang out, that there is no rush.
_MG_0239_MG_0235
_MG_0244-1
My dad and his ever surprised look! I love this crazy man.
_MG_0241
_MG_0248
_MG_0256
Abe opening a few gifts....his very own Scriptures and Scripture case. (aka the Bob Bag)
_MG_0246
_MG_0258
Hi! This is my amazingly talented, beautiful, kind, and sweet neice Kate! She is only 13 but you just wait, her dad is in for trouble with the boys who are already lined up at her door.
_MG_0265
The Jacksons!!! This is totally Brooke and Dustbin. Dust is always happy to show you how much he adores snuggling his wife and other PDA moments you would sometime rather not see! Love these two.
_MG_0269
My mom and Greta have a little chill time. This little girl is the sweetest, now if I could only get her to want to love on me some. Isn't my mom lovely. I always enjoy our time spent together.
This was a fantastic weekend. Thanks to all of you that came. Especially Chris and Eileen who just surprised us and drove four hours to be with us. Abe you are loved by many! Congrats!

2 comments:

Pam said...

It was a terrific weekend...that ended too soon for my liking! Love our Abey Baby...who isn't much of a baby anymore :( XOXO

kennan said...

like i said.... i am moving down there.