Friday, July 10, 2009

Pretty Piroutte

_MG_0430
Gwyn had her first ballet recital this May. She was amazing of course.
_MG_0434-1
Yes my daughter loves to pose. She did this one all on her own.
_MG_0435
Oh, and this one. Her make up looks a little intense though....
_MG_0439
We were so happy Nannie came down to watch her with us. See this look on her face? This is the "how is my lipstick" check. This girl lives for make-up. She wants it on all the time. Most of the time she ends up looking like a hussy....what can you do? When she was very little I would put a little make-up on her. When she would start to cry I would say "uh-oh, you are going to smear your make-up." She would instantly stop her tears!
_MG_0444-2
Nannie loves....
IMG_0445
Once again I have made it on to my blog.
It was so fun to watch my girl on the stage. It was funny to see how much taller she was then most the girls. The best part was that she sang along with the song during her dance. I have it on video but I will spare you all the details. (your welcome sarah) I am so glad I have a pretty pink daughter! Love you ladybug! xoxoxox

5 comments:

farmgirl said...

Okay, so in the second picture she totally reminds me of you--don't really know why. :o)
And I LOVE the pictures of you! Maybe you could be a little more like me and start to post multitudes of self portraits ....or possibly some stretches. I could show you a few moves, let me know. ;o)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. this is gonna make me sooo sad!! man, i remember taking those exact same pix at my first recital, it was mulan, mysterious as the dark side of the mooooooooon. i remember everybody bein there, especially u robyn!!!!! i can relate to our little gwynny, cuz tht was me not too long ago!! oh and p.s good job on the make up, the most important part :)


with love, mirabelle

Pam said...

Lucky me...got to witness it all in person. She is AWESOME! XOXOXO

andrea said...

that first picture is stunning. I think you need to get it like poster size and hung up in Gwynnie's room tomorrow. I love it. (And I want to see the video too!)

jen said...

I don't dare show Miss B these pictures. She LOVES makeup and would be so jealous! Gwynn looks adorable. And, you should make an appearance on your blog all the time. You are gorgeous, my friend.