Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday Girl!




She's beautiful (OK--she's really beautiful)
She has a fantastic laugh
She can roller blade like nobody's business

She is a tried and true romantic
She sometimes says bad words (but only sometimes)
She is a neighborhood therapist

She is a new brunette (no really, she is!)
She drives a little like a grandma
She's a birthday girl--today!!!

and...well...

she's amazing.

She just is.

Happy birthday friend!
(sorry I had to break in like this...forgive me?)

14 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i love, love, LOVE you sister.

i hope your birthday is a fantastic one..

you wear 31 well!


miss you.

kennan said...

xo endlessly. wish i i was there to celebrate.

p.s. i like your friends. they are keppers

Bob said...

Happy Birthday my dear. I am glad you have such great friends. I love you and am eternally blessed to have you in my life. Love always... Bob

west's said...

Happy Birthday to you! So what are the big party plans?? You guys going to do anything fun? Have a good day

Bree D. said...

Happy Birthday! I have fancied you perfect since the moment we met back in 1996!! You are still just as stunning if not more so!! I truly wish you a day full of goodness.

Eileen said...

You are SO beautiful! Have a wonderful day. Love you!

amylmitchell said...

Happy Birthday, Robyn!!! Hope you have a great birthday! We'll be thinking of you today and eat lots of cake for us!!! Love you--The Mitchells

farmgirl said...

Oh, happy birthday!! You know I lub you, you are da best--my Top Robyn! :o)

Pam said...

There's no one better! What a lucky Mommy I am to have a best buddy and a daughter all wrapped up in one. Hope your day is fancy. Love you, Bister!XOXOXOXO

stace said...

Happy Birthday! I made you a little treat but didn't make it to your house. Are you still awake? Haha...I will bring it by in the morning.

jen said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! Twenty-nine is a great age, isn't it? :)

Amber said...

This is cute and true! Can we see the new you?

Megan Andersen said...

Cheers Robyn! Birthdays are good for you...your beautiful!!

Celia said...

Happy late B-day Robyn! Hope all is well with you and your cute clan.

p.s. i love the anniversary post -- so sweet!