



The little lady started Pre-School again with Miss Debbie! She loves to go to school and loves Miss Debbie. She woke up extra early to put on her "school clothes" and was anxiously awaiting for her school to start. Right befor we left I took some pictures. This is my daughter posing something fierce for the camera. She's got moves! I love her bedroom eyes.....

Her homework for the first day of school was to make a safari hat with things she likes. When she and I were putting this together and I asked what is your favorite thing she answered "babies"! Unfortunately we don't have any baby stickers or mini babies to have stuck on her hat but she did find other loves like; flowers, jewels, beads,and princess stickers to put on it. She was VERY proud of this hat.




Daddy came with us to take her to school. I thougth Gil would be sad but not so much. He was happy to just hang out with me. Here she is in her class with some of the other kids.
How cute are some of those hats? How cute is Miss Debbie to come up with this?
This is going to be a great year!
I can't believe that next year is Kindergarten! Time is going to fast.


8 comments:
i love this girl.
how can she already be so big.
xoxoxo miss gwynnie..
fabulous , fabulous you!
glamorous.
i am moving to santa clara so our kids can go to school together. don't you think they need each other?
AMAZING!!! She does indeed have the moves. A modeling career may be in her future! Love you, Ladybug! XOXO
she's fierce. and then some.
and she really is bob's twin. that picture of the two of them...wowza.
The thing about Gwyn is she just has absolutely NO personality. NO spunk. She's just SO DURN boring. Seriously, could you work on that? Thank you.
Really, I have to be sure I'm am sitting down when I look at your blog!! Gwyn just keeps getting more adorable! And ... I love your hair Robyn!
P.S. I think you look more like Kennan with your hair dark!
I love that girl! Always working it...even when she bowls!!...--Amy
Post a Comment