Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soccer Time

_MG_2094

Little lady is playing soccer this year......and it is soooo cute! They are the Bumblebees.

_MG_2103

As it turns out she was actually pretty good and fairly aggressive. She kept telling me "just make sure I am going to the right goal."

_MG_2113

I have to laugh at the fact that she is posing with attitude while waiting in her position.

_MG_2136

Miss Geena and Gwyn are best buddies. Gwyn adores and idolizes Geena to the moon. When Gwyn got home from her game she had to run over and show Geena her Uniform. I whipped Geena's hair into a matching doo like miss priss and then took a picture of them. Love our Dolce family.

_MG_2141

Because my boys are only 17 months apart, every other year they get to play on the same team. I LOVE when this happens. One less game baby. Abe tried out the goalie position. He had a couple of great stops.

_MG_2144

Wait......Do you see that big kid?
Yep he's mine. I keep going back an looking at this picture saying "Really?"

_MG_2146

This boy loves himself some soccer. I told him next year he has to choose. Right now everyday is full. He and Abe are playing soccer, football, and piano. He really wanted to keep doing swim team too. I had to draw the line somewhere. I was never as self motivated as this kid. He is also trying to be a RAD reader and that means trying to read 40 Beehive Nominates books before the end of the school year. He is already down 2. His teacher and I had no idea he was doing this but he and the librarian had it worked out. Surely he must not be of my genetics, NEVER that self motivated.......

_MG_2165

Here is Abe in action.

It's fun to have our Saturdays full of soccer and feel the fall starting to move in(just inching though). It is so crazy to look at my children and realize how old they are getting and how fun all this really is especially as they get older. I find it really fun to have so much going on. Bob and I are so proud of our kiddos and love cheering them on. Gil is really sad he missed the cut off for soccer and can't wait to play next year. He keeps trying to be on Gwyn's team, but the fact that it's an all girl team makes him stick out a bit. Ahhh next year!

*Look forward to some flag football pictures coming soon!

8 comments:

Pam said...

How fun!!! Gwynnie reminds me of Kennan with the soccer attitude. Your boys seem so grown up. Treasure these days...they are gone all too soon! Love my Santa Clara kids! XOXOXO

brooke c jackson said...

no.. there is NO WAY that is tucker.

first of all..he is gorgeous. i mean really.. he is a good lookin' little number. in a few years time... yeeesh!

second of all.
gwyn = my heart

kennan said...

gwyn is totally me circa 1998 in that picture.

about your boys being handsome.... i remember telling you that they were going to turn out to be babes when they were like 2 & 3 and you said "you think? i really hope so". well, hate to say it but.... i told you so.

xo

Megan Andersen said...

I missed her yesterday in class...it was awkward without my little helper!

Pam said...

Football, please....?

Pam said...

UPDATE???

Pam said...

Sigh....you NEVER update!

Pam said...

While you're stuck in the house with swine flu you should blog!