Sunday, September 13, 2009

This is BIG!!!!!

_MG_2212


We are DIAPER free at my house! This is an all underwearing family now.

(At least I think so)

_MG_2199


This little man potty trained in three hours.... World record for my four children. We started at 9am and were totally finished up by noon. Thank you Toilet Training in Less Than a Day, you have made all of my potty training experiences great. It also helps to wait until they are three and old enough to just get IT. In my mind poopy underwear are far worse than any poopy diaper ever could be. I will take my few hours of intense potty training over months of struggling for them to get it. My boy walked away this weekend with nothing but positive, happy feelings about being a big boy!

_MG_2182


Now the only problem is where his hands naturually want to go......

_MG_2197

Goodness we love this boy! It has been so fun for our older kids to cheer him on and all dance when he pooped on the potty! I can't believe after 4.5 years we won't have to buy diapers anymore.

*After my afternoon sunday nap I was thinking about when Mr. Lamoroo and I first got married and our weekends were so leisurely and we had nothing to do but hang together and go to church. I had to giggle when I have thought about this weekend being all about the bodily functions of our 3 year old son... NEVER have we been so happy!

6 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

woot, woot!!

gorgeous shots, gorgeous boy,

PERFECT little lightening mcqueen bum

Pam said...

Way to go, Gil!! You make us all proud! Warning...once you have gone beyond the diaper stage it's REALLY hard to go back. XOXO

annebabe said...

hip hip hooray!!! Congrats Gil, way to go little man. So I have to ask, is he a sitter or a stander?

Bree D. said...

This is a great day!! I remember mine last spring and it was glorious!! I shouted "NO MORE DIAPERS" from the rooftops! I am beyond impressed with the speed that it was accomplished!! Kudos to you my friend!!

jen said...

That is awesome! Gil looks so excited. 'Toilet Training in Less than a Day' has worked pretty well for my kids. Ashton decided last week that he was ready to potty train. I haven't been too vigilant yet because he has to get his tonsils out next week. Once he is all recovered we will be working on a Diaper Free Zone too! Hooray for Gil!!

Anonymous said...

Um...since you were so successful...do you want to take my three year old for a day??? Congrats to you and to Gil!!! Exciting times!! I just love that boy!!...Amy