Thursday, October 29, 2009

Anyone want their pictures taken?

I have had a few people ask me about taking family pictures for Christmas Cards an such.
I would love to!
As you can see from some of my below post I have been taking a few families pictures. If you like my work and you want to talk about pricing e-mail me.....or call if you have my number. I am really affordable. I think.;)
I have also had some friends up north (Utah County area) call and ask me if I am coming up, and if I would be available. If I have enough people interested I would absolutely make that jaunt up.
So there it is.....let me know.
My e-mail is rob2fam4@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Hi Robyn! I just have Gwyn on my mind. I hope she is feeling better. You do a fabulous job taking pictures, & I would love to have you take some for me sometime.

AmyL. said...

The Belle hair is PERFECT!! I'm happy your house is healthy again. We need to catch up with each other... its been awhile. Want to fly out to MN for a photo shoot!?!