secondary infection. She had Sinusitis and ear infections. We started her on antibiotics in the morning and by evening she was a new person. I hadn't realized how truly worried I was about her until her fever was finally gone. It was a real breath of relief. The best part of all of this is that we get to enjoy Halloween.
Who doesn't love a little Miss Debbie? We love our pre-school.
Graduating class of 2023...
What?
Do the Math.
Today Gil was Stitch....Tomorrow who knows? He was dressed up for all the festivities that went on today. He went to Gwyn's pre-school and then he went to the parade at the elementary school. We just think he is really funny and REALLY cute.
Abe wanted to be something scary this year.....some kind of bad guy that Tucker could "bust". What we found was this cool Death Eater costume from Harry Potter. He loves the mask.
Tucker has known since last Halloween that he wanted to be a Ghost Buster. My son, my son , my son......He is 10 next week and has no desire to be anything scary, ever! Most of his friends are dead something or other and he stays in the light areas, so him.
I love going to watch the elementary Halloween parade. It just makes the holiday. I think when my kids are all grown I will still try to make the parade. Nothing cuter than little kids dressed up. (Some of the parents too.)
~Although I froze watching it.












9 comments:
I am SOOOOO happy Gwyn is feeling better. Let's not talk about any one else (like say, Gil or Bob) coming down with anything, shall we? Gwynie's pictures are awesome, I feel as though she really captured the essence of Belle. Good job, Halloween mom.
I am speechless. She is the cutest thing ever, her hair is a work of art!! Love you, E
so I guess the bad news is you maybe spoke too soon on the swine flu?
But the good news is that your pictures are stunning and Gwyn was born to be a real life princess. The poses kill me.
PS--Abe's costume is really, really scary.
swine flu 09.
i love you.
p.s. gwyns hair? gorge.
i love your family. love them all too itty bitty pieces.
and gwyn's hair. WHAT, and how??
she is incredible.
Gotta say, love the hair. Well done...
Gwyn's hair is amazing! Good job. She is a perfect Belle. All her poses crack me up! I am so sad for little Gil. At least he got to enjoy yesterday's festivities. I hope he feels better soon!!
Highlight of October? Amazing costuming and Gwyn??? PLEASE!! Belle reincarnate! Low point of October??? Never mind...let's focus on the positive, shall we? Love your little brood to death! XOXO
Post a Comment