Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Jackson's.....

I love this Family! This is my amazingly beautiful and talented sister Brooke and her family. She had a photographer flake on her so she settled for me while we were in Jackson Hole. It was my pleasure.

_MG_2657




_MG_2675-1

Minie Moo!

_MG_2589_MG_2591-1_MG_2590-1

I could eat this girl up! My whole family would adopt miss Minie! Gwyn says to me daily, "I wish Minie and Poppy were ours."

Color family


_MG_2643-1



_MG_2599

Beautiful Poppy!

_MG_2582-1


_MG_2555-1


_MG_2535


_MG_2523-1


_MG_2514


_MG_2507




_MG_2474



_MG_2481



_MG_2619-1

P.S. My sister likes to complain that she is not photogenic....

5 comments:

farmgirl said...

Ummm....Hi! Wanna take some pictures of me and my crew? Can you make me look like I weigh 110 lbs? What's the trick? Ohhhh, Brook really is a skinny minny--all righty then.
Seriously, I must say the pictures are very cute, I like them all. :o)

Pam said...

Gorgeous! Amazing work, honey...there is no settling involved here. Beautiful!!! XOXOXO

brooke c jackson said...

settling??

i ADORE these. somehow you rounded up even a few decent shots of me actually looking at the camera. love them, love them, LOVE THEM.

thank you a million times over.

love you

Bowen Family said...

Wow! Need I say more. You are an amazing photographer Robyn. Your sisters family if very cute.

P.S. Congrats on being diaper free at your house.

Amber said...

Love THese! Wish you could take mine!