Kelly and Jessica are some of our (Bob and I) favorite people!
Jessi is from my home town....
We have the same alma mater....
I knew her older sister....
We know lots of the same people....
She teaches my boys piano....
She may be a bit younger than me but you would never know when we get together.
Kelly's alright too.
We love their kids and we had a fantastic camping trip with them this summer! I was absolutely thrilled to take their pictures. It helps that they are a beautiful family.
Miss A
The Big Easy
Kelly and Jessica











6 comments:
Darling family...beautiful kids...great work, Robyn!
When are you going to find a good looking family to take pictures of? I mean, really? First Brook and now the West's? Gosh, we are surrounded by ugly people!
Okay, okay--these are really so cute and the West's have beautiful children to boot. Good work again, my friend!!
These are really cute!
Cute!!!
perfection.
my guess is you are going to find yourself REAL busy here soon.
these pictures are beautiful. and i feel so happy to finally put a face to the most talked about west family!
Wow! These photos are amazing! Ok, ALL your photos are amazing! Um, when can you come to Orem? And how can I get you to take our family photos???
Post a Comment