On Saturday Gwyn had a music recital and then she and I had a date to the local Nutcracker. We dressed her up in her Christmas dress and dolled her all up....
We woke up to snow in the morning, and that just made the day feel magical!Silent night. Bob and I giggled through it because look how she tilted her head through the song.
Notice she is the only one with the her head tilted......yep the whole song, from one side to the other. She was playing it up.

The Nutcracker was fabulous. Our neighbor and Gwyn's best friend Geena was in it...and she stole the show for us. She was an amazing Party Princess. By the end when the Sugar Plum fairy was dancing Gwyn had fallen asleep on my arm.
Notice she is the only one with the her head tilted......yep the whole song, from one side to the other. She was playing it up.
The Nutcracker was fabulous. Our neighbor and Gwyn's best friend Geena was in it...and she stole the show for us. She was an amazing Party Princess. By the end when the Sugar Plum fairy was dancing Gwyn had fallen asleep on my arm.
It's funny because It has been almost 15 years since I have seen the Nutcracker. I performed in it for at least 5 years. I can still feel the emotion and love I have for the music when it starts...I even still remember a lot of the choreography. I love the Nutcracker and it is purely Christmas to me. I loved sharing with my only daughter.
Thanks Jen for the tickets!


6 comments:
What a cute post and that first picture of her is amazing. She looks adorable. I love how she tilted her head back and forth. Halle would have done similar with eyes half and really getting into the moment. So cute.
Seriously...the cutest little girl in the world!!! Love her outfit, love her hair, love her mad singing skills, love her maternal ways....LOVE HER!!!! Thanks for posting! XOXO
she is all things amazing.
i love gwyn, and I LOVE that dress!
ps..
i heard her version of silent night. seems as if she was maybe practicing the head tilting too much, and maybe not the words???
love her.
what???? a real "this is my life not my business" post? ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!
love to give you crap, you know that. Not that I don't enjoy looking at photography, but I've missed YOU and reading about YOUR family. Thanks for making it happen today, glad you and Miss G had a lovely day. Snow is magical. :)
Love the head tilt. Gwyn is adorable and I LOVE her dress!!
Post a Comment