so I think Tuck wins the prize for being the most excited. Gwyn looked a little overwhelmed? LOL. And I love Abe for thinking you were lying...all while waving the American flag. The video is priceless. Wish I would have thought of that!
Hilarious! Love Tuck's reaction especially knowing you recently had "the talk" with him! Poor Gwyn, just doesn't know how to feel after all the energy that's gone into praying this baby here. A Christmas they won't soon forget. LOVE IT!! And congratulations to all of you...XOXO
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your pregnant robyn ?!?!?! I cant belive it!!! Gwyn is to happy for words. That is so adorable and I love the idea of the present with all the baby stuff in it. Asher and I had on the same jammies and tucker and abe from nannie, and we all miss you so much!!! merry christmas!!!1
Oh this is entirely too sweet - what a fun way to share the news with your kids - I'm glad they finally believed you - lol - so, so cute - THRILLED for you, Robyn!!!
HOW EXCITING!!! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful way to tell your family! Thanks for sharing that moment with us! It was exciting to see. I can't wait to see you again to talk about it!
26 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Going all out on the Christmas gifts this year...
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!
On a side note I am sure glad that I didn't get that for my kids!
Congrats!!!!!!
"what the heck?!"
i love gil.
and i love your new baby, finally i can spread the news.
Been waiting ALL day for this one. Congrats, for reals now that it's official. Love you, your family and the new baby!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know I am so happy for you!
gwyn.. oh gwyn.
SO EXCITED!!!!
congrats, congrats
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you all- I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl!!!!
I'm so glad it is offical now!!! So happy for all of you! Congrats!
so I think Tuck wins the prize for being the most excited. Gwyn looked a little overwhelmed? LOL. And I love Abe for thinking you were lying...all while waving the American flag. The video is priceless. Wish I would have thought of that!
Congrats!
Hilarious! Love Tuck's reaction especially knowing you recently had "the talk" with him! Poor Gwyn, just doesn't know how to feel after all the energy that's gone into praying this baby here. A Christmas they won't soon forget. LOVE IT!! And congratulations to all of you...XOXO
watched it again..
laughing so hard to myself.
flag day???
Congratulations! I hope it's a girl just for Gwyn's sake...it's hard to be the only girl. CUTE kids!
Yay! CONGRATULATIONS! I love how you told your kids. Tucker's reaction is my favorite. That video is absolutely priceless.
Congratulations! It is truly amazing what the power of childrens prayers can do! We are so excited for your family! I hope Gwyn gets a sister!:)
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your pregnant robyn ?!?!?! I cant belive it!!! Gwyn is to happy for words. That is so adorable and I love the idea of the present with all the baby stuff in it. Asher and I had on the same jammies and tucker and abe from nannie, and we all miss you so much!!! merry christmas!!!1
with love
Mirabelle
p.s I got an iphone so call me at (707) 228- 9879
Oh this is entirely too sweet - what a fun way to share the news with your kids - I'm glad they finally believed you - lol - so, so cute - THRILLED for you, Robyn!!!
That is priceless! I love that you have it on video. Congratulations I am so excited for you and your family.
SOOOO FUN! The Lamoreaux's are some cute kids and come from good stock. Hope it all goes well. Congrats!
That is super exciting news! I hadn't heard yet. What a fun idea to record that. Tucker's reaction was my fave! Congratulations!
Look here, I READ your blog post!!! BIG congrats. Independence Day 2010 :)
Robyn!!! Im sooooo excited for you!! Gwyns reaction was classic !!! Cant wait to hear what you are having!!! Miss you!!!
I think this is the best announcement I've ever seen! How fabulous that you've got it recorded - archived forever!
Congratulations!
Love,
Denise
Congrats Robyn! Very exciting! Love the different reactions of your kids. So funny! Hope you're feeling good!
Congrats! How exciting!
HOW EXCITING!!! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful way to tell your family! Thanks for sharing that moment with us! It was exciting to see. I can't wait to see you again to talk about it!
What?!
What a minute.
You're PREGNANT!!!!!!!
How come I wasn't told about this?
Any way, That is so cool!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment