Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm thinking.......

I am going PRIVATE.

I never thought that I would.

I actually have hated private blogs and I love to blurk as much as the next person.
What made me decide to do this your wondering.... My reasons are pretty simple. Always the fear for my children's safety.....especially since we will be adding a new sugar baby soon. I read over my blog a few weeks ago and noticed that the last year I have hardly blogged and what I have is not my voice. I have come to realize that is because I have feared judgment. I want to write spiritual things that I have felt and sometimes I fear the comments that my sisters have received on their blogs. I want to write about my stupid bad days or my grumblings. I write a million blog entries in my head that never make it actual posts. I want to write what I want, and feel safe about it. I want to hear my own voice again and document all those moments that mean the most.
In part I also acknowledge that I am pregnant and overly sensitive. On my fifth pregnancy I can completely admit that I am a bit crazy when I am pregnant. My sainted husband has definitely learned this and to cope (I think) with this crazy pregnant wife. So who knows in a few months I may be public again.
I would love to invite any of you who are interested in reading my blog. I know that there are some of you who have never commented, but please feel free to leave your e-mail for me. If you feel my religious moments won't bother you and you don't mind a little craziness from time to time please leave me your e-mail address. I just wanted to know who is actually reading about my family.
I will be going private next Friday....that gives you 1 week!
*As far as my pictures, I will be posting them on my little photog blog....I'll get back to you on the details on that.

44 comments:

farmgirl said...

Well, I don't know if I have commented enough for you to know that, YES, I want in.

Pam said...

Duhhhh...your Mom wants in too!! XOXO

Cluff Family said...

Count us in. cartercluff@yahoo.com

Emily said...

hey this is Emily Parker. I love your blog but always feel a little shy commenting. i'd love to keep reading if you don't mind. emmzy.lou83@gmail.com

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Well duh... Add me!

Laura said...

Count me in. lmcsmith@msn.com Thanks!

staci said...

Would love an invite Robyn. I feel safer being private too. thebarlows99@hotmail.com

El Scorcho said...

I really want in but I get the feeling that I am one of the guys that you are trying to keep out. If that is the case I bid you a fond farewell.

annebabe said...

I'm in like flint

Eileen said...

I am a follower and still want to be. I love your blog!!!

Audz said...

I am in. audz98@gmail.com

free FONT said...

hola!
how are you?
you can download unique fonts in our website for free

Whitney Jensen said...

Robin - this is Whitney (Robinson) Jensen - I go to your blog through Kennan's and would love to keep visiting!

wrobinson7@hotmail.com

Whatcott said...

Me please...
Christine LeBras Whatcott
chriswh@provo.edu

Dixons said...

dixon.holly@gmail.com

Jessica said...

can I be included?
dtarchery@yahoo.com
Thanks, jessica

jen said...

I would love an invite!!

The Gibbs said...

I love reading your blog and would love an invite!My name is Alyssa and I am a friend of Julie Feltwells. Thanks!! luckyaight@gmail.com

Amber said...

You know you'd be dead if you didn't incluled me!

Nicole Lamoreaux said...

Yes please :)
cocolamoreaux@hotmail.com

The White Clan said...

ckwhitefam at gmail. com

ME ME PICK ME!!!!

Miss Debbie said...

Do you know my email address?Ü

Bree D. said...

Robyn, I want in too!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! lishiggins@infowest.com

AmyL. said...

Me too please.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Can I be added to your blog list if I'm friends with Kennan and Brooke?! {our hubbies went to school together}
I think you take amazing pics - and your family is adorable!

sara_luvs_dan@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

Hi, I read your blog through Brook's (I found her for her photography). If you don't mind me reading, I would love in. tkampsnider@gmail.com

Young Family said...

Don't forget me! amberbenyoung@yahoo.com

Love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

Would love to keep reading your blog, which I found quite a while ago probably via a link from someone elses. Anyway you don't know me but I really am normal LOL pinky promise.
I had a blog for a while and it was private too so I know how you feel.
I'm Janine in Northern Ireland. missamericanpie71@hotmail.com

Amanda Diane said...

Hey Robyn. This is Amanda Durrant from the good old school days in AF. I'm kind of embarrassed doing this but I would like an invite. I came across your blog from someone's in high school and I love your work. And your family is adorable. So if you don't mind...here's my email: amanda@afcity.net Gracias!

Tyler and Sheena said...

I would like to keep reading your blog. I worked with Kennan and found your blog through hers. So if you don't mind :)
tylerandsheena@hotmail.com

Shotwell's said...

I'm wanting in!!! We need to catch up! I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats!

west's said...

Look at you, Miss Popular. Everyone wants to be invited. Not me. But you should just invite me incase I want to look:)
jrshka@yahoo.com

& by the way - remember when you told me you hated getting on my blog because it's privat.hehe!!

west's said...

i meant private not privat - it kind of sounds like i'm a pirate - privat argh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

I want in-- manda_moo42@hotmail.com
Congrats btw so excited for you!!!

J-ME said...

I'm friends with your sis-in-law Laura and have been checking out your blog. I love to see the cute lil faces laura talks about and I just love your photography, creativity etc...
jkarren4u@yahoo.com

Hot Mom said...

I am so in.

hkhjones@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Only my friend Robyn needs a private blog to share her innermost thoughts, but a public one to share her innermost thighs: http://bit.ly/91irwq

LOVE you.

Put me on the list. s.alane.weston@gmail.com

Kami said...

Robyn, I've loved following you and your family on your blog. I noticed less chat and more pictures the last little while and I'd love to hear your thoughts again (i love the pictures, too!). I think you are a VERY cool. I hope none of this makes you uncomfortable...I relate to your blog on so many levels, especially those of motherhood. I'd love an invite: kami.mcmaster@gmail.com
and someday, when I get brave enough to share my blog, i'd love to have you and bob on my list of people to share with. Plus, being the baby lover that I am, I HAVE to see the newest Lamoreaux addition.

stacia said...

hi robyn! i totally understand your reasons for going private and actually feel a lot of the same... please send me an invite! staciadorny@gmail.com

stacia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean There...Done That said...

Robyn-
I LUB your blog and want to keep following; Please, Please Please
studio34@gmail.com

Allison

Carolynn and Corby said...

Please invite me! Who knows I may even update my blog one day.
baldstuff@hotmail.com

Carolynn