Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One year ago today....


One year ago today at about this time, we were sitting in the ER with our Gilly Bear wondering if he was going to be alright.
There have been so many moments this year that the reality of him falling out our window strikes us with fear and amazement.
We are so grateful for the out come of our little man's scary adventure.
He's doing so well!
Perfect.
Once again thank you for all of your support and kindness to us.

We are grateful for his presence in our family everyday!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Blessings beyond measure...tender mercies all around! Love this little man and can't wait to see him tomorrow (and the other 3 as well!). XOXO

Bob said...

You know the adrenaline or whatever the "stop this guy from thinking about the awful reality of this situation" fluids are that run in the body? Well they just ran out of my body and mind in November. I think I literally shuddered when thinking about the whole experience. How was he even alive when I found him face down on the driveway? How did he get away without a visable bruise on his body?
Thank you Heavenly Father, thank you kind family and friends, and thank you Gilbert for staying with us for whatever mission is YOURS. We love you every day!

Anonymous said...

That was so scary - I still think about it. Every day is a treasure. And now he gets to be a big brother :)

andrea said...

thank goodness things turned out the way they did. Gil is such a bright spot. And so funny. I love him.

amylmitchell said...

Mons wants to know if Gilbert can come over and play? I hear this nearly every day! Love him!!