I have been waiting for the blossoms to come....
White dress was purchased, ironed, and waiting for them to come.
Little princess was ready to help me out.
White dress was purchased, ironed, and waiting for them to come.
Little princess was ready to help me out.
She loves the little flowers on the bottom of her dress.
It was love at first sight for both of us, who knew a dress could cause so much love?
She is always willing to be my model.
She is always willing to be my model.
Today she fulfilled the vision in my head.
We were there to early.....we needed to wait for the sun to creep down a little further.
She patiently waited.
She sang made up songs about the blossoms.
She watched the bees swarming the blossom's and then told me they didn't bother her because she was their queen bee.
She skipped and danced in the blossoms... She told me she liked to take pictures. She posed something fierce, then apologized for so many poses.
I told her I liked her poses and that she is my favorite thing to photograph. She laughed and told me she already knew that.
I adore this age.
She's almost 5.
I adore this girl.
It's just she and I in this house full of boys.
I'm so lucky she loves to be so girly.
What a fun evening with my pretty girl.
She is truly blossoming into beautiful girl inside and out.






16 comments:
Yes she is. Thanks for catching more beautiful pictures of our beautiful girl.
Beautiful!! Great shots. This is the EXACT spot I am planning to take Brianne's baptism dress photos this weekend. The blossoms are so pretty! Gwyn is so gorgeous. Love the dress.
k I love them. They turned out darling. & I heart that dress. Well worth the money spent. She told me all about it last night - which by the way - I missed you there.
Love that girl. Pictures are too cute. This girl was made for spring time attire!
Gorgeous, gorgeous girl!! I love the dress but not nearly as much as I love this girl. What a lucky Mom to have such a sweet companion and what a lucky girl to be so adored by her Mommy and that houseful of boys. Truly a rose among the thorns! XOXOXO
she is beautiful.
i adore her.
and these pictures are perfect! love you miss. priss
xxoxoxoxoxox !!!!!
So sweet.
That pretty much sums it up.
So sweet.
No one can rock a pose like Gwynnie. I love her. She looks like a supermodel...that last picture kills me.
gywn.... nothing but love coming from sandy, utah.
she is beautiful, as you know.
see you in 3 days!
What a doll!
Robyn these are amazing!!! She is amazing!!! Miss you!
Sugar and spice and EVERYTHING nice!
Beautiful pictures Robyn!!
Cute!
she is so beautiful! you take such wonderful pictures! thanks for the blog invite! Alyssa- julie feltwells friend
I think....when you go private with your blog you should update it MORE often. I'm just sayin'.....
XO
So super PRETTY - I love these shots, she is amazing!!!
Post a Comment