
He is the Pied Piper for all little children.
His little brother and sister think the sun sets just for him.
He has an amazing imagination.
I love to have serious discussions with him, he thinks about his future more than I did at his age.
He LOVES babies.
He was the chubbiest little baby, that has turned into one very slim young man.
He loves to show you affection, but only if you initiate it first.
He has a very kind heart, and is very sensitive.
He and his brother are best friends and truly get along AMAZINGLY well.
I am so glad you are ours Abraham!
We love you like crazy.
His little brother and sister think the sun sets just for him.
He has an amazing imagination.
I love to have serious discussions with him, he thinks about his future more than I did at his age.
He LOVES babies.
He was the chubbiest little baby, that has turned into one very slim young man.
He loves to show you affection, but only if you initiate it first.
He has a very kind heart, and is very sensitive.
He and his brother are best friends and truly get along AMAZINGLY well.
I am so glad you are ours Abraham!
We love you like crazy.

11 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday, Abey Baby! I'm SOOOO proud to call you my Grandson. You are the only Lamoreaux that is mostly Williams and you are growing up to be such a Great Young Man! Wish I was celebrating with you. XOXO
love me a little abe.
what would our life be without abe? we certainly would not have as many sayings and quotes.
"big cherries"
"well me do but me don't"
love him. happy 9th birthday handsome boy.
Oh and don't forget...
"Nannie, da Hot light's on!"
and "You nebba, nebba know, Nannie."
Abe-isms...love them! XO
Oh...and let's not forget:
"I guess that hair dye thing didn't work out for you, huh Nannie!"
XOXO :)
"Me do and me don't." "Dad, there's some strange meat in my bed!" "Yeah Mom, me laid an egg." Those are some of the Abe classics at our house.
Love you, Abe!!! We are big fans of yours!!! Have a great day!!!
strange meat will forever be my favorite.
abraham brad. we adore you.
happy birthday silly boy!
xo
...and maybe minie's most favorite!!
I am just sitting here laughing at how silly mister abraham is and how he just came out that way. Love love him... even all grown up!
I'm still mad that Jonathan shot down the name Abe! I'm glad you got one - Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! Good thing he loves babies ;)
Cutest picture ever! Don't they grow up fast?
I just want to grab him out of that picture and kiss his face off. Hard to believe he started out as the fatman, LOL. We love Abe at our house. Love him.
Post a Comment