When I was growing up, my dad was dead set against earrings.
He would say, "If God wanted you to have holes in your ears, he would have put them there." My mom convinced him we could get our ears pierced at age 10. So for my tenth birthday, I took all my friends to the mall where we ate at the eatery, and I got my ears pierced.
When it came to Gwyn, I left it up to her.
She is it.
There are no other girls following behind to set a precident for.
Bob was more than supportive,
I wanted her to be ready and want them.
I wanted her to be ready and want them.
The last couple of months, she has been toying with the idea.
She loves jewelery.
When Aunt Brooke was going to be here, and all the boys were at Father and Sons we decided it was time.
We went to the mall, she chose the earrings she would like, and she sat scared on th chair while Minie held her hand.
Two minutes later she was gorgeous.
We then went for Sushi, then a movie, and then a little shopping.
She is so much fun.
She couldn't wait to surprise her Dad and brothers.
Every morning she wakes up then runs to the mirror to look at her divine diamonds that adorn her ears.
She was ready.
Now this punk had a fantastic time on Fathers and Sons.
What camping trip would be complete with out a little flesh wound?




1 comment:
Gorgeous and brave...so glad she took the plunge! And Gil...well, there are not words! "Give me that boy baby!" XOXOXO
Post a Comment