Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Flippin Baby!!!!

My stinkin' baby flipped to being breech again!
Perhaps he is a gymnast?
Fleeing a little bit grumpy about this.
The Doctor is giving the baby until next week to flip to make some decisions.
Send good flipping vibes my way to baby please!
p.s.
If one more person tries to tell me WHEN this baby should come I may actually scream....if you haven't noticed he is not listening to me or anyone else. I can't seem to get him to want to be on my schedule or anyone elses. So please no more schedule advice.

9 comments:

andrea said...

Really? Cause I was kind of hoping you'd have him right around dinner time? That way I could sneak over to the hospital and avoid the bedtime routine here. I don't know...just a thought.

In the meantime...flip baby flip!!!

andrea said...

P.S. The cutest ones are always the most defiant.

Pam said...

If I'm not mistaken, ALL of your kiddles have minds of their own and little Mr. is proving to be no different. Be still, baby girl...it will all work out fine. And I will be there when it happens come HELL or high water! If he flipped once, he can do it again...as Sandi says, "Put it out there in the universe..." Hugs and calming vibes coming your way. XO

kennan said...

downward facing dog.

Amber said...

I have got a trick for you! Call me!

Nate and Paige said...

hang in there sister bear just think... by july 4th this will all be over and you will have your babe breech or not breech! enjoy enjoy these last couple weeks cause who knows this could be it for your baby making business. i miss feeling a baby in my tummy like crazy.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

well now i am scared to even call you.

:)


look at your ticker... where did this pregnancy go?? love you... i think breech babies are the cutest anyway

Jan Russell said...

Little bugger! I remember the stress and standing on my head (yes, really) to get Graham flipped in positon - seems you already paid your dues, sorry you have to coerce this baby again!!! He will be worth it, promise. LOVE the u/s pictures - what a cutie already! You are SO CLOSE.

Tina said...

My sister is here from AL and she said to tell you, "screaming is good for the soul," and I told her, "not when it's at your husband and kids." She said, "oh."
Best of luck with the flipping baby. He's coming out one way or the other.