Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sullivan Michael Lamoreaux


This is Brooke, Robyn's sister.
I have broken into her account to post a picture of their newest addition!
what with their computer being down and all...

This is Sullivan.
He was born today at 2:49 pm.

I will let Robyn give the rest of the stats on her own, but I had to share something..
I just love him too much.

Congrats Rob & Bob!
You make perfectly beautiful babies.
:)

14 comments:

Amber said...

He is darling, thanks for the post Brooke!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Can't wait to meet him! Good job Robyn!!

Eileen said...

I will be down soon to hold him! Congratulations!!!!

andrea said...

He is gorgeous and sweet and perfect. I like him a lot.

jen said...

Aaww! So sweet. Congrats Robyn!

west's said...

seriously love. him. I can just smell him looking at the picture. don't worry - i'll be over many a days to get my snugglin on with this little nugget

Janine. said...

Congratulations to you all, he is so sweet.

amylmitchell said...

Hmmmmm. . . Can't wait to hold that boy baby!!

The Gibbs said...

so sweet and precious! love how he is blowing bubbles! and i love his hat! alyssa gibbs(julie feltwells friend)

Jan Russell said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see more of this precious bundle!

AmyL. said...

I just love him... so sweet! Congrats you guys.

Bree D. said...

Congratulations you guys!!! He is just a cute as can be!!!

Carolynn and Corby said...

Congratulations! He is darling, and already so talented those are some amazing bubbles. Hope you are recovering well and enjoying the new baby "bubble". I love those first weeks after a new baby comes home!

stacia said...

congrats robyn! he is so precious! so glad he got here safely and hope you adjusting to 5 all right! so happy for you!