Tuesday, August 17, 2010

12 years

12 years and 5 kids later.....

I am still crazy about you!
Thanks for making my life so happy.
I love you.

5 comments:

Bob said...

I wish you were still rockin those sunglasses... It's kind of wierd to not see any kids hangin on our legs or be looking over my shoulder to make sure no-one is falling in the water... Thanks for 12 great years so far, thanks for 5 pretty good kids.

And as always, thanks for choosing me. You are and will always be my greatest prize. Thanks for bringing such happiness and meaning to my life. I guess I need to start my own blog to post about you right?

Pam said...

Boy you two look so serious there! One of the truly great matches. Forever grateful that you hung in there, Bob. You have made my girl's life so very happy...and I agree...those 5 kids are pretty darn good too. Love you both! XOXO

Eileen said...

Love that picture, Happy Anniversary!!

Nate and Paige said...

you two are the pavers of what a good marriage is. here here to 12!

annebabe said...

who are the people in the picture? do I know them?

happy anniversary you crazy kids.