This year I have 3 of my children at the elementary school.
It will be the only time that I will have that many at one school.
I can't believe I have a 5th grader!
This is the sign in front of their school.
Gil was included because he thinks he Abe's age.
Getting all 5 of them ready before 9 am was a miracle.
Thank goodness Bob stayed home and made a lovely breakfast and bathed the baby while I got everyone else ready.
That being said, we barely made it in time.
My boys were thoroughly embarrassed because they were the last one to get to class and then I took pictures of them while sitting at their desks.
Abe seemed to be okay with it...
His teacher is Mrs. Belliston, she's great, Tucker had her last year.
Tucker on the other hand wanted to curl up in a ball and die because I was taking pictures while his teacher was talking to them.
Good thing his teacher Mrs. Simkins is AWESOME.
Guess what?
Guess what?
I don't care he was so embarrassed.
This is the LAST time I can do this.
Next year he will have 7 classes :(
Gwyn only went to 1 hour of class that day.
She got to meet her teacher and some of her class.
She will start on the 18th for real.
She sure looked cute though.
Her teacher made a big deal out of her bracelet....Gwyn was tickled by that.
Here we go again......another year of school.







4 comments:
So hard to believe they are all that old! Wish I could have been there to witness it. And getting them ready reminds me of the barn house when Brooke thought Bryce's name was BUS because that's what I yelled every morning so he wouldn't miss it. Love you guys! XOXOX
I hope they have a great year - wow summer goes by fast. You have such a beautiful family Rob!!
ohh this makes me so excited for brig to grow up! and you mother dear get an a+ for getting to school on time and an aa+ for your excellent first day of school clothes.
pictures by the Santa Clara sign? check
everyone looking snazzy? check
girl, you are wonder woman!!
Post a Comment