Yes, the Lamoreaux genes are really cute!
OMG....these are amazing! Mia is adorable and AMEN to the Lamoreaux gene comment! XOXO
holy crap. These are gorgeous. Good job Robyn. Can I be up next for pictures?
YUMMY.. i DO want to bite her.awesome pictures.. possibly best yet??? great emotion AND technicality is all of them. love, love, LOVE
mia. get in my belly.
her cheeks! I can't over those cheeks! seriously, they are the most beautiful cheeks in the world!!
She's adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG....these are amazing! Mia is adorable and AMEN to the Lamoreaux gene comment! XOXO
holy crap. These are gorgeous. Good job Robyn. Can I be up next for pictures?
YUMMY.. i DO want to bite her.
awesome pictures.. possibly best yet??? great emotion AND technicality is all of them. love, love, LOVE
mia. get in my belly.
her cheeks! I can't over those cheeks! seriously, they are the most beautiful cheeks in the world!!
She's adorable!
Post a Comment