He started smiling at 4 weeks....but he was stingy with them.
Maybe one a day.
He is 7 weeks now, we kept waiting for more than one smile a day.
He slept all weekend, when he woke up he was gr-um-py.
I could see him growing right in front of me.
This morning at 6 am he woke up to eat and started smiling at anyone who would talk to him.
He kept that little grin and open mouth smile going all morning.
Boy do we like him.
Isn't he cute....my little bald man?
School starts in 2 days!
Hopefully with 3 kids in school more updates will be happening.
*Wait until you see the great pictures Brooke took of Sully's birth.





4 comments:
Oh my gosh. He is to die for cute!! I can see why Gwynn loves him so much. I love baby smiles. They just melt your heart.
Those little smiles just melt my heart!! School in 3 days, wow summer goes by fast.
Your baby is precious. I could eat him up again and again. sigh. Those cheeks and lips just speak to me . . . they say KISS ME!!!
IN LOVE!!! Missing this little man like crazy. Don't change too much before I can see you again, Sully Boy! XOXOXO
Post a Comment