Mr. Sullivan started crawling on the 13th of Februaury....
About a week before he turned 8 months.
He is growing up way faster than I would like.
He waves bye bye and can find us whenever he wants.
Cute little scuttle bug!
scuttle bug indeed. he is really to cute. i can't get over the wobble arms. i <3 babies. get back over here for another play date.
Oh my goodness!
He.is.so.stinking.cute!!! ...--Amy
Too cute for words!! I love crawlers. And it's too bad that his siblings don't like him at all. XOXO
Clearly, I am ridiculously behind on my blog reading, but I wanted to say how CUTIE, CUTE, CUTE this little guy is. P.S. - did Andrea tell you my boy name :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
scuttle bug indeed. he is really to cute. i can't get over the wobble arms. i <3 babies. get back over here for another play date.
Oh my goodness!
He.is.so.stinking.cute!!! ...--Amy
Too cute for words!! I love crawlers. And it's too bad that his siblings don't like him at all. XOXO
Clearly, I am ridiculously behind on my blog reading, but I wanted to say how CUTIE, CUTE, CUTE this little guy is.
P.S. - did Andrea tell you my boy name :)
Post a Comment