Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cute

He's cute....even though he is about to crawl and it makes me want to cry he is growing up so fast.

He's Cute

He's cute even though he probably faked being sick and stayed home with me...
and then convinced me to fly kites.

_MG_4922

He's cute even when he is telling taller tales than anyone should.

_MG_4935

Just a whole lot of cutness around here...

4 comments:

Pam said...

Delicous boys in every size!! Love and miss you all. XOXOX

P.S. Moving north wouldn't be such a bad idea....

andrea said...

I agree that they are cute.
I agree that they are delicious.

But PLEASE don't move north. I would die. And that might hurt your feelings.

I think this is the perfect lead in to a post about Gil's story telling adventures--no?

PS. Give me that baby.

Nate and Paige said...

soooo cute.
a. sulls is getting big
b. abe looks very dapper dan
c. what? gil are you 10?

they really all need to stop growing up

jen said...

Definitely a whole lot of cuteness going around your house... Can't believe your baby is almost ready to crawl. Wasn't he just born yesterday??