This is little Bobby...he's just hanging out in the mountains. This is Bob at about seven years old.... see any resemblances? How cute are Bob and Amy? See any other resemblance? It's a good thing Gwyn doesn't look like her dad!
oh--and how could I have forgotten Bob's overalls, LOL...was he wearing wooden shoes too? They really look cute. Your MIL had great coordination skills.
9 comments:
oh my gosh. the teeth...they are exactly the same. That is almost freaky, LOL.
I think Gwyn is Bob and Amy mooshed together. I love this--what a fun idea!!! I may need to try it out.
oh--and how could I have forgotten Bob's overalls, LOL...was he wearing wooden shoes too? They really look cute. Your MIL had great coordination skills.
There aren't any Lamoreaux genes in those children at all!! Were you even there when they were concieved, Robyn??
Mom
It seems we're enjoying the same Tuesday night activity! Who'd of known Bob would make such a cute little girl!
i agreee, bobette is hot!
umm.. why was bob the cutest baby/child ever?? i'm saying you are pretty dang lucky your kids look JUST like him :)
There is no need for any clever comment from me-- your own family has got that down! Bobette??? hilarious.
There is no need for any clever comment from me-- your own family has got that down! Bobette??? hilarious.
You need to get off my laderhozen (sp?), and Bobett? I think Bobby is a plenty girlie name, or there are others that I have already been given...
Post a Comment