Bob has this knack of getting all of our children to just simply fall asleep on him. They wouldn't do that with me unless they were nursing or very ill. Gil took five steps yesterday! Bob and I were shocked, he is just a little slower on the movement thing so were so thrilled. Mind you, it was with a ball in hand, and then walking to the ball. riding his little bike... Oh, the fun of the sandbox, moments later he did a header right on in to the sandbox.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love that Boy!! Can't wait to smoosh him in Jackson Hole...mmmmmmmm.
Okay...he is too cute too. Congrats on the walking. I'm looking forward to Monson doing that...I'm tired of the dirty knees from crawling outside. Your kids just bring a smile to my face. ...--Amy
Walking? How is he walking he just started moving? Next comes running--- and you know what that means- chasing! Love how cute he is- and looking so old.
Walking already?? Thanks for making me feel like my child is a loser . . (j/k!) Okay-- Jane's no loser, maybe just physically challenged or something. :)
9 comments:
Love that Boy!! Can't wait to smoosh him in Jackson Hole...mmmmmmmm.
XO Nannie
such a pretty boy. Can't believe he was walking--what a fun surprise. I knew he was just holding out on you
He is so, so cute Rob.
Okay...he is too cute too. Congrats on the walking. I'm looking forward to Monson doing that...I'm tired of the dirty knees from crawling outside. Your kids just bring a smile to my face. ...--Amy
he truly is a beautiful boy... i can't believe he is almost a year old!
love the one of him sleeping with bob, nothing melts my heart more than seeing dads and sleeping kids.
Walking? How is he walking he just started moving? Next comes running--- and you know what that means- chasing! Love how cute he is- and looking so old.
Gilbert is looking so cute. Such good looking eyes.
Walking already?? Thanks for making me feel like my child is a loser . . (j/k!) Okay-- Jane's no loser, maybe just physically challenged or something. :)
Post a Comment