After conference we went to find a little fall on Kolob mountain. It is a special place for Bob and I because it is where we got engaged. Since we have lived in Dixie we make it up there as much as possible. Gwyn thought that the leaves were amazing. So tomorrow is the big day for surgery #2 and I hope it goes a little better than the last one. My mom is on her way down as I type and my house is some what in order. I am glad we made it up to the mountains because I get really home sick during the fall, and I don't think I can manage that long of a drive for a couple of weeks. I think for sure I would have missed all the leaves. What a beautiful weekend.

13 comments:
i love gwynnie's nose....
Once again...fall just isn't long enough but your group makes it all look so fun!
so great, i love fall. good for you for going out and finding it! we need to do something like that. love the lone red tree. :)
I am so jealous. That is exactly what I wanted to do after Conference but I didn't know where to look for it!! Cute pics! I really hope your surgery goes well. I am glad your mom will be there!!
Wow great pictures! I love that first one of Qwyn. Good luck with the surgery! I will see ya later this week!
Your children look just stunning in those photo's! Good luck this next week with the surgery, I will be thinking of you often!
What a cute family you guys have!! Good luck with your surgery--I wish I was closer so that I could help you out! Love ya lots!!
OMG! Where did you get Gwyn's hat? Did you make it??
Hope your leg is doing ok!
Makes me want to take a fall-leaves trip this weekend with the girls. Kickin' around in fall clothes, piling through the leaves. Perfect.
thanks for changing your song
love,
adam johnson
umm, gwyn is beautiful! love the pics. it was fun to see you guys. hope your surgery went well and you are recovering quickly!
Beautiful pictures...I really love that first one of Gwyn. Gorgeous. And her hat...sigh...I love it. It is so HER. I miss fall too. I need to go find it soon (is it too late?)
Hey Robyn! It's Sunny. I linked to your site from Holly's. It was fun to see your family. I can't believe you have FOUR! I have three and it's crazy. Darling family!
Post a Comment